Thursday, April 17, 2008

Margaret Kuo's

Chad and I had a great meal tonight. Anytime I am in Philly we have to make a stop out at Margaret Kuo's. Kuo's is this awesome Chinese resturant that is in Wayne PA. Tonight we started with spring roles, ribs, and some really delicious Hot and Sour soup (Mommy does not like hot and sour soup Trey). For the main course I had some of the General Tso's Chicken and Chad had some Chicken and Egg Sauce dish. I absolutely enjoyed my meal but Chad did not seem to like his main course as much. If you guys ever come out to Philly with me we will be sure to stop here. I will take some pictures in the morning and put those up as well. Trey I hope you are obeying mommy and have a great sleep tonight. Kiss Tyson for me and I love you all.

See you when I get back,

Dos
Posted by Picasa

No comments: