Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Looking Cooking

One of my many hobbies is barbequeing. This is a picture of a couple of pork shoulders I cooked. I used a recipe from one of my many barbeque books that I own. These two cooked for about 16 hours over night in my Weber Bullet. The Bullet is probably the best beginner smoker on the market but it can also turn out some of the best end product of any smoker as well. I love the thing and have probably close to 50 cooks on the thing. If you are in the market for a smoker you can't do better than the Bullet. There is also a great website http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/ that has forums, recipes, how to set up the Bullet. The website probably shaved about 1 year of learning off being able to use the bullet effectively. I have a family picnic coming in May that I will post pictures of that cook up as well.

Dos

No comments: